Highs and Lows.

by

First, let me apologize for the shitty lighting in these pictures. I would like to photograph outfits in front of these trees, but the lighting rarely ever goes my way.

So today was a productive day. I got my driver's permit, again, and i did some shopping and filmed a video and I'm now making a blogpost! Usually I would be disappointed by my lack of evening plans but I am not bothered in the slightest!

I put this outfit together last night and really liked it, but when I came home today I second guessed myself. I'm not really sure why. Maybe it was my choice of shoes....Until my next post, Elyse.




Army Green Beanie: Walgreens, $2
Denim Jacket: Goodwill, $5
Gap Grey Wool Jacket: Eco-thrift, $4
Grey Printed High-Low Dress: Kohls, $9
Black Belt: Eco-Thrift, $4
Black Leggings: JcPenneys, $7
White Converse High-Tops: Shoebuy.com, $33