Worldwide Wardrobe

by

My entry for the Worldwide Wardrobe Contest:
Total: 190

Cocktails in New York: I love this dress because its long sleeves offset it's sexy fitted shape. It's texture also adds something else to the plain neutral color. The black strappy heels and gold chain necklace really glam it up. For a pop of color, this neon clutch is sure to turn heads. I've been to New York once about four years ago now and I've been dying to go back. It was a wonderful experience back then, but I'm sure it would be even better now since I'm much more appreciative of everything around me!

Jeans: Own the Runway, 35
Total: 218

Shopping in London: The most important thing when shopping is being comfortable so these stretchy high-waisted pants and oversized tee are perfect. The boots are easy to slip on and off and the jacket will keep you warm in the unpredictable London weather. To top it all off, the bright yellow bag adds some fun and much needed sunshine to the whole look. I've never been to London, and it is very high up on my list of places to go. The street style there is impeccable and since I only know English it would be an easy transition :)

Total:173

Party by the Moon in Thailand: Compared to the typical dress to go to a party in, I thought these trousers were perfect. They're so much fun for a tropical climate and keep your legs covered in the cooler night. Paired with the white crop-top the perfect amount of skin and that fresh tan peeks through. The shoes and Necklace bring the whole look together with their fun colors. Thailand has been number one on my places to travel to for at least 3 years now. South East Asia is one of my favorite topics to learn about. The culture, the land, the religions, everything about it is just so interesting! When I get enough money I will definitely be signing up to volunteer abroad in Thailand. I already know it will be a life changing experience.