Grey Summer

by

Today my sister wanted my help to boost her wardrobe and make her a bit more stylish. I knew the types of things that would work perfectly for her and when I picked them out for her at the store, she hated them. Heres the thing though, they were basics. I pulled out a crochet cardigan (similar to the one I am obsessed with) and she made the most disgusted face I've ever seen. Then I pulled out a basic black and white striped skater style dress and she said it was ugly....I think she's a lost cause. 
While her style venture was less than successful, I really liked what I wore today. I haven't put this boxy tee on in awhile and this cheetah print purse was begging to be worn outside, so I threw them on! Super basic and simple, but I loved it anyways! Until my next post, Elyse.



Grey Boxy Tee: Urban Outfitters, donated from friend
Distressed High-Waisted Shorts: F21, $20
Celine Inspired Booties: Kohls, $30
Cheetah Print Bag: H&M, $10
Crescent Moon Necklace: F21, $8