mental health day

by

     Today I am taking a bit of a mental health day. The past few days I've started to get stressed out with due dates that are all falling on the same week and all the weekends before that I am out of town. Since school seems to be less and less eventful I decided to get a head start on some of those things and do some things of my own today instead. These things include a blog post (check!), cleaning my room, reading, laying out, finishing my anatomy packet, and doing some research for a project. Hopefully I will be able to accomplish all of this today. Fingers Crossed!
     Now for my outfit. This is what I put on for school before I decided to stay home. This is my second outfit with these bootcut jeans. Let me know what you think! Until my next post, Elyse.





Black Tank: Target
Eddie Bauer Crochet Cardi: Eco-thrift, $4
Peace Sign Necklace: Bakers
Belt: Forever 21. $9.80
Levi Bootcut Jeans: Savers, $8
Steve Madden Hippie Sandals: DSW, $34