not-so-classic blue jeans

by

The number one thing on my to buy list right now are high waisted pastel jeans. Since I don't have any I decided to pull out these jeans from at least four years ago. The zipper is broken but the shirt covered it so I didn't mind. Anyways, I love colored jeans with neutral accents and I thought this look was perfect. If you couldn't tell before, I have extremely short legs. I'm 5'10" and my legs make me look much shorter than that. I'm disproportioned. But because I look at pictures of myself and hate the way my legs look I have been on the hunt for everything high-waisted. I have yet to get anything but I'm doing a bit of shopping tonight, so fingers crossed! Until my next post, Elyse.




 Cream Button-Up: best friend's grandma's, free
Black Cardigan: Pac Sun, $28
Blue jeans: Ross
Black Gladiator Sandals: Bakers
Bow Necklace: Forever 21, birthday gift