Maxi Time.

by

Happy Sunday everyone! I started my morning off with an omelet alongside my best friends at 8:30 am, we really love each other. After breakfast a couple of us drove around and decided to call into the radio station to win some Alicia Keys tickets. I called and called and finally it went through. The guy answered and said, "Caller 105!" I responded with a very calm okay, not knowing what number you have to be win. I asked my friend Chris and he said 106. Next thing I know my friend in the back seat, Christina, is saying, "You guys I won! I won!". Chris and I couldn't believe it. Especially me. One call off. Oh well!

So here is today's outfit. I like it but its nothing super stylish. This skirt was a really great find though! Until my next post, Elyse.


Black Cropped Sweater: H&M, $10
Floral Maxi Skirt: F21, $5
Nude Sandals: JcPenney, $7