Thrifted Looks

by

     Guess who got a camera charger...this girl :) Finally I will have actual blog posts up. Its about damn time. I've been on summer break for two weeks now and I just decided that I'm dedicating my summer to my blog. I haven't found a job (after literally 25 applications), I don't have my driver's license, and I live 45 minutes from every single one of my friends. So that means I'll have a lot of free time and I want to use it here. That being said, can someone tell me how to get a good theme? I'm so clueless.
     If I could do anything for the rest of my life, it would be thrifting. I love searching through the racks of clothes for the gems that are just waiting to be found. Below I've styled three fully thrifted outfits (except only one pair of shoes is thrifted, its hard to find size 9.5). 

THE TWO-PIECE
I like how this outfit goes along with the "two-piece" trend but since the two shades of purple are different and the kimono has a print, its a bit more wearable.
Kimono: Superior Thrift, $5
Crochet Crop Top: Savers, $4
Purple High-Waisted Shorts: Eco-Thrift, $3

BE BASIC
A lot of people go to the thrift store to find unique pieces to fit in with their wardrobe, but the thrift store is a great place to find basics for super cheap. 
Grey T-shirt: Savers, $4
Green Gap Jeans: Superior Thrift, $6
Woven Loafers: Discovery Thrift, $2
Crochet Crossbody: Garage Sale, $1

MOM JEANS 
Not everything you find will be in wearable condition. Alterations might need to be made, but remember that when you thrift! These jeans were straight leg and I took them in to make them skinny. 
Tie-dye Crop Top: Eco-thrift, $1
High-Waisted Jeans: Random Thrift Store, $.50
Brown Cross-body: Salvation Army, $3
Until my next post, Elyse.