Cravings

by

Below is a little selection of some items that I've been lusting over as of late. One of which I actually bought for myself the other day hehe.
1. Strappy Heels: These shoes have been all over the internet and its completely understandable why. They're sleek, timeless, and the perfect addition to an outfit. I've really been noticing how much shoes can change an outfit and these are just the apple of my eye right now. I rarely wear heels though so its not a smart buy.

2. Boyfriend Jeans: I love how slouchy and casual these look! Paired with strappy heels and a camisole...perfection.

3: Simple White Dress: My tan has been coming along nicely and I feel like I now need a white dress to compliment it. Something simple like this would be so versatile to layer with and wear all year long.

4. Flower Crown: My friends call me the flower child and as time goes on the more I feel the name really suits me. Flower crowns are everywhere and I feel a bit overdone at times, but I can't help from lusting for one of my very own!

5. Thigh-High Boots: This is the item I recently bought for myself, not these ones specifically but similar ones. I came across a picture of Vanessa Hudgens with thigh high boots, knee highs, and a cute little dress and I just fell head over heels in love. I think they're a very versatile statement shoe and I'm happy I found a wonderful pair for only $40.

6. Wedge Sneakers: When these first came about, I thought they were hideous until I saw the Isabel Marant ones on Sincerely Jules and I understood the obsession. Recently I've been seeing these Target ones around and I think they're a gorgeous dupe. While they are only $35, I'm still too hesitant to spend my money on them.

I'm also craving a pair of Birkenstocks but I'm so on and off with them I don't know what to do with myself. Until my next post, Elyse.