A New Beginning

by


      Long time no talk! I unfortunately have not had much time to take pictures of my outfits. In fact, I kind of just forgot about this whole blog thing to be completely honest. A lot has changed since I posted last so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to kind of revamp my blog. 
      I came up with the title "Threads & Thinking" imagining that I would create a place for my love of clothes and also a place to share my thoughts about things that affect the world (does that even make sense?). Anyways, I haven't quite done the latter half of my blog title justice. Yesterday as I was reading in a local coffee shop the idea struck me. I should make my blog my "Thinking" half of "Threads & Thinking" with my youtube being the "Threads" part. 
      So now this blog will be dedicated to my reflections upon the things I read for class, world news, social problems, and critical consciousness. 

Until my next post, Elyse.