high-waisted and urban.

by

Last week I bought these high waisted ankle cropped jeans from Forever 21 and I am so happy I did. I went online to order them in the normal denim wash but they were already sold out. Bummer. A couple days ago I wore this to go shopping in berkeley and I was quite happy with my outfit. It is quite boring, but I was feeling pretty bold wearing the pants so I didn't want anything else to be bold. Anyways, I threw in what I bought in Berkeley at the end of this post. Until my next post, Elyse.





White sheer t-shirt: Urban Outfitters, $10
Black high-waisted jeans: Forever 21, $19.80
Lace bralette: Forever 21, $9.80
Black gladiators: Bakers
Gold skull earrings: Kohl's $12




Model's own in purple blue beetle juice: Urban Outfitters, $5
Model's own in aqua violet beetle juice: Urban Outfitters, $5
Skull muscle tank: Urban Outfitters, $15